~ Gifted ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome on Gifted. This message board is dedicated to the actor Shane Haboucha.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How'd you discover him?

Go down 
+4
Twinkle
Flora
Living_Dead_Boy
xAllyx
8 posters
AuthorMessage
xAllyx

xAllyx

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2005-12-27

How'd you discover him? Empty
PostSubject: How'd you discover him?   How'd you discover him? EmptyThu 29 Dec - 23:29

How did you first hear about Shane?
Back to top Go down
http://www.Mitchel-Musso.com
Living_Dead_Boy

Living_Dead_Boy

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2005-12-25

PostSubject: Re: How'd you discover him?   How'd you discover him? EmptyFri 30 Dec - 0:43

I think I said this in the newbie section, but I'd never even heard of him until very recently. I don't watch a lot of tv, and I don't even have cable or sat. No

After finding the clips posted at S.H.A. I am so impressed by him, and will do what I can to see any tv or movies that he appears in.

Apparently he also has done some cartoon voice overs, lol, like Super Kid in Teen Titans, no?

And don't think I didn't see that text in your avatar! I love you
Back to top Go down
Flora
Admin
Flora

Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2005-11-21

PostSubject: Re: How'd you discover him?   How'd you discover him? EmptyFri 30 Dec - 2:22

Twinkle made me discover him, she used to talk about him every day...
Back to top Go down
http://kzworld.free.fr
Twinkle
Twinkle

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2005-12-20

PostSubject: Re: How'd you discover him?   How'd you discover him? EmptyFri 30 Dec - 5:14

LOL yeah Flora, I was crazy...

I first saw him on "Law And Order" (one of my friends says "go on tv there's Ryan Simpkins") So I watched, and I was like "wow this kid is amazing".
I've been fan since this day.
Back to top Go down
Nico

Nico

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2005-12-21

PostSubject: How I discovered Shane.   How'd you discover him? EmptyWed 12 Apr - 8:47

Fountains of Wayne on Yahoo!Music
And then Twinkle.
Back to top Go down
http://uk.360.yahoo.com/ncoupier
~SHANE'S GIRL~

~SHANE'S GIRL~

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2006-05-26

PostSubject: Re: How'd you discover him?   How'd you discover him? EmptySat 27 May - 14:05

The first time I saw him was in LAW AND ORDER:SVU

I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Twinkle
Twinkle

PostSubject: Re: How'd you discover him?   How'd you discover him? EmptySat 27 May - 20:12

~SHANE'S GIRL~ wrote:
The first time I saw him was in LAW AND ORDER:SVU
Hey Skyler,
it sounds that we have something in common Wink
Back to top Go down
~SHANE'S GIRL~

~SHANE'S GIRL~

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2006-05-26

PostSubject: Re: How'd you discover him?   How'd you discover him? EmptySun 28 May - 10:35

That's great...I'm glad we have something in commen...we can be GOOD friends!!! I think SHANE'S best acting parts are in drama Smile I love you
Back to top Go down
Neo

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2006-09-12

PostSubject: Re: How'd you discover him?   How'd you discover him? EmptyTue 12 Sep - 21:47

first saw him on 'Without a Trace' thought he was so great! I've been a fan of the show since season one! and thought the Episode with Shane was the best! ever!!!!

I love him!
Back to top Go down
Prometheus

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2006-09-02

PostSubject: Re: How'd you discover him?   How'd you discover him? EmptyWed 13 Sep - 14:35

Well, first I saw the Toaster Strudel commercial which I despised.

Next I think I saw him on Stacey's Mom music video

Then I saw him on That's So Raven, and I thought he was an ok actor (still didn't connect him to anything else)

Then I saw him on Law and Order SVU and it was my favorite SVU episode. (still no connection).

I finally saw him on Desperation and thought he was a good actor. I still didn't connect him.

Finally I looked up him on IMDB and felt like an idiot cause he was on my favorite SVU episode and I enjoyed Desperation. Then I watched the WAT episode knowing who he was and that is my favorite WAT episode by leaps and bounds. Then I saw him on CSI. It's not a great episode but he was pretty good in it.
Back to top Go down
Neo

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2006-09-12

PostSubject: Re: How'd you discover him?   How'd you discover him? EmptyFri 15 Sep - 1:22

Prometheus wrote:
Well, first I saw the Toaster Strudel commercial which I despised.

Next I think I saw him on Stacey's Mom music video

Then I saw him on That's So Raven, and I thought he was an ok actor (still didn't connect him to anything else)

Then I saw him on Law and Order SVU and it was my favorite SVU episode. (still no connection).

I finally saw him on Desperation and thought he was a good actor. I still didn't connect him.

Finally I looked up him on IMDB and felt like an idiot cause he was on my favorite SVU episode and I enjoyed Desperation. Then I watched the WAT episode knowing who he was and that is my favorite WAT episode by leaps and bounds. Then I saw him on CSI. It's not a great episode but he was pretty good in it.

Yeah! that Without a Trace episode was the best ever!! he was so intense!! so powerful!! I LOVE him to death after that show!!
Back to top Go down
Twinkle
Twinkle

PostSubject: Re: How'd you discover him?   How'd you discover him? EmptyWed 20 Sep - 6:18

Shane has been on great episodes, and he's just awesome in drama.
On SVU and without a Trace he has very hard parts, but he did great job.
Back to top Go down
Prometheus

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2006-09-02

PostSubject: Re: How'd you discover him?   How'd you discover him? EmptySun 24 Sep - 10:58

It seemed to me that he was a part of what made the SVU case a great episode (I'm always partial to the ones that are taken "Straight off the headlines").

On Without a Trace he kinda made the episode it seemed. The final scene is a very...er emotional scene and he played that part great.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How'd you discover him?   How'd you discover him? Empty

Back to top Go down

How'd you discover him?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~ Gifted ~ :: Shane :: Shane Haboucha-
Jump to: