~ Gifted ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome on Gifted. This message board is dedicated to the actor Shane Haboucha.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello again :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Living_Dead_Boy

Living_Dead_Boy

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2005-12-25

Hello again :) Empty
PostSubject: Hello again :)   Hello again :) EmptyMon 30 Apr - 18:11

I know the board still gets some visitors, but nobody posts lately, so I just thought I'd break the ice and say hi, and thanks again to Twinkle for updating sometimes, even though she's really busy.

Is there any news of Shane's career? I haven't noticed anything new from him lately, except I guess he still does some cartoon voiceovers, so that'll be great if I ever get a chance to catch up on them Smile Apart from that, I still recommend everyone getting the "Desperation" dvd when they can. It's cheap now in the states, and I hope my European friends and others here can also find it soon.

Here in the states of course there was a very sad and somber tone over the past couple of weeks following that terrible massacre at Virginia Tech. I went to a Christmas party there a couple of years back, and even spent some time on campus. It's a nice little town, and my heart goes out to that community.

Hmm, don't wanna end on a sad note, but there's not much else to say following that for now. Life goes on eh? I hope you're all well, and say hello here sometime.
Back to top Go down
Karure

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2006-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Hello again :)   Hello again :) EmptyTue 1 May - 9:53

Hi there! long time no see, I've been really busy with school so I haven't got the time for internet.

I haven't heard anything about Shane's carrier, I'm checking his imdb site regulary but it doesn't show any new projects for Shane. I hope that he will get some role soon cuz' he really is such an amazing actor and he deserves it soo much.

I heard about the disaster at virginia tech here in sweden, I bought myself a newspaper and read about it, it sure is a tragedy, it feels scary that something like that can happen.
Back to top Go down
Living_Dead_Boy

Living_Dead_Boy

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2005-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Hello again :)   Hello again :) EmptyTue 1 May - 19:28

Hi Carl. I'm glad you're still around and keeping check on Shane's career. You'll probably notice stuff before I would!

It's nice to know that you and others feel empathy for what happened in Virginia. When I first posted the thread I almost felt guilty for even mentioning it, while every day so many people live in fear for their lives in Iraq and Somalia and elsewhere. My heart goes out to them too.

I'm glad you're staying busy, even if it's too busy to have time for the internet Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello again :)   Hello again :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello again :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~ Gifted ~ :: Community :: Off Topic-
Jump to: