~ Gifted ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome on Gifted. This message board is dedicated to the actor Shane Haboucha.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I closed my program

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
crazy_bout_jimmy

crazy_bout_jimmy

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2005-12-17

I closed my program Empty
PostSubject: I closed my program   I closed my program EmptyThu 19 Jan - 23:34

Sorry I havent been here lately as I was for a very long time there so busy. But, now due to the fact that I had recently been in the hostpital ill taken, I will no longer be able to run my freesites4kids.com program. I feel kind of bad for the small group of them that worked really hard on their sites.

Kelly who has Absolute Jimmy worked I think the hardest and then found out I was shutting things down. Well, with any luck Absolute Jimmy will be back up on a new full domain class as I moved eliteghost to eliteghost.com now.

I won't move all of the sites to domains. I will only help those whom really put some effort into it like Kelly does a 100% job on it everytime.
Back to top Go down
Living_Dead_Boy

Living_Dead_Boy

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2005-12-25

PostSubject: Re: I closed my program   I closed my program EmptyFri 20 Jan - 1:02

Sorry to hear of your illness. I hope it won't prevent you from remaining in touch with us on this board.
Back to top Go down
crazy_bout_jimmy

crazy_bout_jimmy

PostSubject: Re: I closed my program   I closed my program EmptyFri 20 Jan - 2:07

Living_Dead_Boy wrote:
Sorry to hear of your illness. I hope it won't prevent you from remaining in touch with us on this board.

Hey buddy thanks a lot for your bid of support. I just feel bad that I was not able to remain hosting Kelly on Freesites4kids.com that is. But, I am looking into an actual domain for him as I see a lot of potiential in Absolute Jimmy website made by him!

He deleted his entire site off my server and let the blank defult index of page there. I sure hope he isn't mad
Back to top Go down
Flora
Admin
Flora

Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2005-11-21

PostSubject: Re: I closed my program   I closed my program EmptyFri 20 Jan - 11:01

what about megan's site about the sweeten twins? i made a layout for her and i don't think she'll know how to use it :s
Back to top Go down
http://kzworld.free.fr
crazy_bout_jimmy

crazy_bout_jimmy

PostSubject: Re: I closed my program   I closed my program EmptyFri 20 Jan - 15:04

Flora wrote:
what about megan's site about the sweeten twins? i made a layout for her and i don't think she'll know how to use it :s

She does not know how to use that layout. I tried to help her but its a complecated layout, and I made considerable effort in trying to teach her how to do some of it. But, she could not really get time to make a dent into it.

I suggest that she signup to get a freewebs.com or a weird-world.net site like Kelly just moved to . The freewebs is not quite so kid friendly and its a slow server as its shared, and does not offer FTP access but it has lots of other resources like the built in html editor which is a freewebs own design basic editor.

She is still on my msn I will talk to her about helping her move her site ... Its still on my server but I cant run the program anymore since I am going to school and then off to college in the spring. That and my health
Back to top Go down
Flora
Admin
Flora

Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2005-11-21

PostSubject: Re: I closed my program   I closed my program EmptyFri 20 Jan - 16:44

:/ i tried to help her but since i live in france the program i use to make websites doesn't have an english version
Back to top Go down
http://kzworld.free.fr
crazy_bout_jimmy

crazy_bout_jimmy

PostSubject: Re: I closed my program   I closed my program EmptyFri 20 Jan - 16:49

Flora wrote:
:/ i tried to help her but since i live in france the program i use to make websites doesn't have an english version

She has someone to help her and her new webmaster is going to put her on Geocities which is really slow.. eh But, oh well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I closed my program   I closed my program Empty

Back to top Go down

I closed my program
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~ Gifted ~ :: Community :: Off Topic-
Jump to: