~ Gifted ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome on Gifted. This message board is dedicated to the actor Shane Haboucha.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

SpencerTreatClark.net

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sheva

Sheva

Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2005-11-30

SpencerTreatClark.net Empty
PostSubject: SpencerTreatClark.net   SpencerTreatClark.net EmptySat 3 Dec - 10:02

Hey guys! I just opened a new site for Spencer Treat Clark (Arlington Road, Gladiator, Unbreakable, Mystic River) yesterday!

http://www.spencertreatclark.net
Back to top Go down
Wolfuk

Wolfuk

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2005-11-25

PostSubject: Re: SpencerTreatClark.net   SpencerTreatClark.net EmptySat 3 Dec - 10:35

Coool

Ill check it out as soon as I can, wow another actor I watched and not realised it was him (didnot realise he was in Arlington road)

wolf
Back to top Go down
http://www.youngvoicesstudio.org.uk
Flora
Admin
Flora

Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2005-11-21

PostSubject: Re: SpencerTreatClark.net   SpencerTreatClark.net EmptySat 3 Dec - 11:13

ahah i'm a huge spencer fan Razz
i'm going to add the link to the affie on ODR and maybe Alyssa will do the same thing on defying Smile
Back to top Go down
http://kzworld.free.fr
Sheva

Sheva

PostSubject: Re: SpencerTreatClark.net   SpencerTreatClark.net EmptySun 4 Dec - 12:39

Very Happy

It sucks he's 18 now so he probably won't be making many movies for the next couple of years, cos I assume he's at college or something (he's probably studying hard, like I'm doing at college, I'm not spending my whole time working on my websites or anything...), not that he has been making alot for awhile, 2 movies in the past 4 years Crying or Very sad

My timing at making the site was so bad. Although this gives me time to update on his earlier stuff.[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Wolfuk

Wolfuk

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2005-11-25

PostSubject: Re: SpencerTreatClark.net   SpencerTreatClark.net EmptyMon 5 Dec - 13:18

thats true but another reason is its difficult for young actors to go into Adult acting - although I think since he done some great acting and starred along side great actors and actress he may not have that trouble. But its a big thing as not many make it
Back to top Go down
http://www.youngvoicesstudio.org.uk
Sheva

Sheva

PostSubject: Re: SpencerTreatClark.net   SpencerTreatClark.net EmptyWed 7 Dec - 10:20

Yeah, it sucks when good actors drop out of acting cos they can't make that transition.
Back to top Go down
Twinkle
Twinkle

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2005-12-20

PostSubject: Re: SpencerTreatClark.net   SpencerTreatClark.net EmptyTue 20 Dec - 14:23

I loved him on Arlington Road, and do you remember Mason Gamble on it ?
That's sad we dont have new pictures of him... :'(
Back to top Go down
Sheva

Sheva

PostSubject: Re: SpencerTreatClark.net   SpencerTreatClark.net EmptyWed 21 Dec - 4:29

I love Mason too! I remember him in AR more than I remember Spencer, the first scene sticks in my mind. A Mason site would be cool...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SpencerTreatClark.net   SpencerTreatClark.net Empty

Back to top Go down

SpencerTreatClark.net
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~ Gifted ~ :: Community :: World Wide Web-
Jump to: