~ Gifted ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome on Gifted. This message board is dedicated to the actor Shane Haboucha.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Google Ads

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sheva

Sheva

Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2005-11-30

Google Ads Empty
PostSubject: Google Ads   Google Ads EmptyWed 30 Nov - 7:29

Hey!

Wasn't quite sure if this was the right forum for this or not but oh well, I thought everyone with google ads on their site(s) could post their links here and the rest of us could helpfully click sometimes so that all these great sites keep active cos I know what it's like paying for hosting and domain names and then watching your Adsense account go up like $0.03 a day.

Or this could be a bad idea and some of you may think it's just a way to make money without doing anything (which it kinda is, but we do put the effort into the sites).

If anyone has google ads then I'd click their ads as often as possible.

My google ads are located on at least the index page of each of my sites, so whatever site you visit you can click them there.

Thanks a ton to anyone that does.

Also, just so you know, never go overboard with clicking the google ads, I'd say 3 or 4 times a day would be fine, maybe more, but not constantly otherwise google figures it out and you don't get any money Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Flora
Admin
Flora

Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2005-11-21

Google Ads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Google Ads   Google Ads EmptyWed 30 Nov - 11:03

i sometimes click on them Smile
i'm going to install one on my sites too
Back to top Go down
http://kzworld.free.fr
Sheva

Sheva

Google Ads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Google Ads   Google Ads EmptyWed 30 Nov - 11:20

Cool! I'll click on yours when you get them! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wolfuk

Wolfuk

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2005-11-25

Google Ads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Google Ads   Google Ads EmptySat 3 Dec - 10:33

I was going to do one - But im still not sure about it, is it that simpl

Sign up, place on site and ern. U not have to spend anything and all money come to u. Some opne said something about TAX

wolf
Back to top Go down
http://www.youngvoicesstudio.org.uk
Flora
Admin
Flora

Google Ads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Google Ads   Google Ads EmptySat 3 Dec - 11:12

eyah i'm wondering too, that's a bit weird...
Back to top Go down
Sheva

Sheva

Google Ads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Google Ads   Google Ads EmptySun 4 Dec - 12:27

It is simple. There is something about tax but I think that's only if you're in the US. I haven't actually got any money yet cos I'm only up to $26.16, another $73.84 to go before I actually get anything Crying or Very sad it's a good thing I just had my birthday cos I'm spending a lot of money on my sites buying domains. But even when I get $100 it won't add up to the amount I've spent on hosting and domains this year, but I have all my domains for 2 years, so I have awhile to make it up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Flora
Admin
Flora

Google Ads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Google Ads   Google Ads EmptySun 4 Dec - 15:07

i need to put one on my oliver site, but i don't know if people will click on it often
if i win money i'll may buy a domain for my lou pucci site, i'm trying to get hosted at fan-sites.org but they never answer :'(

but i don't really know for the google ad cauz when you try to register they're asking for address, name... and i don't know what to put....my mom's name?
Back to top Go down
Sheva

Sheva

Google Ads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Google Ads   Google Ads EmptySun 4 Dec - 15:50

You have to be over 18 to get it for yourself I think. If you put your mum's name then they'll send the money to her so you'll have to ask her to give it you then. But as long as she's okay with it then it should be fine. I got it on my 18th birthday.

If you ever wanted any sites hosted on my domain, I'd be happy to host you. I can host domains too (like with STC.net) though if you don't that's fine too.

It's a shame fan-sites.org don't reply, I think your site are good enough for f-s.org. It sucks that they don't host child celeb sites though. I only have one fan site that's not for a kid. Unless you count 18 as being not a kid, then it's 2 I think. Maybe it's cos Lou's only 20... I don't know what people consider a kid... but even still, you should still be replied to, it's the polite thing to do.

I just got my own domain so I don't have to bother with applying for hosting anywhere, or having free hosting with ads. Even though I have google ads, but that's different cos they're less annoying. Also, I don't have to stick to anyone else's rules. I make people stick to mine! Laughing not that I have many... or many people hosted.

It wouldn't really matter if many people clicked the google ads or not cos you wouldn't be losing any money. I'd click on them everyday (or as often as possible), so you'd be making some money at least. Plus, I'm sure people here would click them, kind, caring people. I'd click them at home and at college Very Happy I click mine at college Very Happy it's cheating but I don't care, I don't have a job, I'm a student, I need money. Though I still live with my mum... and she does everything for me. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Google Ads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Google Ads   Google Ads Empty

Back to top Go down

Google Ads
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~ Gifted ~ :: Community :: World Wide Web-
Jump to: