~ Gifted ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome on Gifted. This message board is dedicated to the actor Shane Haboucha.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I'm getting a tooth out today!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sheva

Sheva

Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2005-11-30

I'm getting a tooth out today! Empty
PostSubject: I'm getting a tooth out today!   I'm getting a tooth out today! EmptyThu 17 Aug - 4:42

How sad is that? I'm 18 and I still have 2 baby teeth! Anyhoo, I gotta get one of them out today cos it won't come out by itself and it's blocking by adult tooth and the other baby tooth can stay cos the adult tooth doesn't seem to exist...

Anyhoo, just thought I'd attempt to get some banter going on the board again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Living_Dead_Boy

Living_Dead_Boy

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2005-12-25

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting a tooth out today!   I'm getting a tooth out today! EmptyThu 17 Aug - 17:45

Yes, this is banter Smile
Back to top Go down
Sheva

Sheva

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting a tooth out today!   I'm getting a tooth out today! EmptyFri 18 Aug - 5:55

Very Happy So, continuing this pointless banter... the other one can't stay there cos there is an adult tooth there but it's squint, so I dunno what's gonna happen. My teeth are so messed up... and if whatever they're gonna do happens after November 9th then I'm gonna have to pay for it! Pay for pain? That's stupid! Okay, I personally won't have to pay, my parents will, but still...

Also, my mum said it wouldn't hurt, but it did! Not a lot, but the needle hurt a bit Sad

I know you all care deeply about my dental care...
Back to top Go down
Living_Dead_Boy

Living_Dead_Boy

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting a tooth out today!   I'm getting a tooth out today! EmptyFri 18 Aug - 14:01

I care about your dental pain Smile Anybody here should have empathy for that, we all have to face it sometimes, and it can be some of the worst pain we ever have.

The Army took out my wisdom teeth, so it didn't "cost" me especially, but the dentist gouged a blood vessel and had to sew it up, and sent me back to my unit without it even being fixed yet Sad It got infected and half of my face swelled up until the stitches got pulled out 5 days later.

Rant, banter, banter! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sheva

Sheva

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting a tooth out today!   I'm getting a tooth out today! EmptySat 19 Aug - 12:30

Jeez! That sounds horribly painful, and here I am complaining about a little needle prick... and of course now there's a hole where the tooth was so I have to eat at the other side of my mouth cos it hurts when the food hits my gum... that's bad too...

I've never really got that fear of the dentist thing so many people seem to have, even when I was getting my tooth out, I was a little worried but I wasn't terrified or anything.

I'm supposed to rinse my mouth in salt water to stop it getting infected, but me and my mum are pretty forgetful so I hope I don't forget and she forgets, I almost forgot today and my mum did forget, so that's not a good start...

But see what happened to you was obviously much worse... and I sound like a brat complaining about what happened to me, but I am a brat so I guess that's okay. lol.
Back to top Go down
Living_Dead_Boy

Living_Dead_Boy

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting a tooth out today!   I'm getting a tooth out today! EmptySat 19 Aug - 17:46

The way I see it is, even though I have a lot of misgivings about the health care "industry", I approve of the benefits of every single trip I ever made to a dentist.

Considering that only a relatively small percentage of the world's population have access to true dental professionals the way we do, I think we should generally be happy to take advantage of them, even if a little pain goes along with it.

And while I'm ranting and bantering, did I mention that someone backed into my beloved Mitsubishi yesterday? Sad
Back to top Go down
Living_Dead_Boy

Living_Dead_Boy

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting a tooth out today!   I'm getting a tooth out today! EmptyTue 29 Aug - 18:00

*banter pokes the board*
Back to top Go down
Twinkle
Twinkle

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2005-12-20

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting a tooth out today!   I'm getting a tooth out today! EmptyFri 1 Sep - 3:30

I want braces on my teeth... lol I'm crazy
Back to top Go down
Marcellus_Wallace

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2006-03-22

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting a tooth out today!   I'm getting a tooth out today! EmptyTue 5 Sep - 15:27

My back pains.. I blame this chair however.. it's slightly unsuitable for everyday use.. lol I have always wanted to have braces, but they hurt when they are tightened, which is like once a month so yeh... eff that idea Razz
Ryan
Back to top Go down
Living_Dead_Boy

Living_Dead_Boy

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting a tooth out today!   I'm getting a tooth out today! EmptyTue 24 Oct - 11:22

*meep*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting a tooth out today!   I'm getting a tooth out today! Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm getting a tooth out today!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~ Gifted ~ :: Community :: Off Topic-
Jump to: