~ Gifted ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome on Gifted. This message board is dedicated to the actor Shane Haboucha.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Just started playing Neverwinter Nights

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Living_Dead_Boy

Living_Dead_Boy

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2005-12-25

Just started playing Neverwinter Nights Empty
PostSubject: Just started playing Neverwinter Nights   Just started playing Neverwinter Nights EmptyMon 24 Jul - 22:15

Yeah, I know it's an old game by now, but I figured there must be similar nerds to me around here.

discuss...
Back to top Go down
Living_Dead_Boy

Living_Dead_Boy

PostSubject: Re: Just started playing Neverwinter Nights   Just started playing Neverwinter Nights EmptySun 8 Oct - 18:13

Or maybe not... *awkward!* Smile

I'm still playing though.
Back to top Go down
Pandoraman

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Just started playing Neverwinter Nights   Just started playing Neverwinter Nights EmptySat 28 Jul - 1:19

Yeah the game is still good. It has an old graphic but the storyline is the most important thing in a game and it's in my opinion very good.

In September or October releases a game like Neverwinter Nights which is from Poland and called The Witcher. I thing it's good, because it has a god graphic, an innovative fighting system and a good story from the man ( I don't know the name ) who had written lots of books about this witcher.
Back to top Go down
Living_Dead_Boy

Living_Dead_Boy

PostSubject: Re: Just started playing Neverwinter Nights   Just started playing Neverwinter Nights EmptySat 28 Jul - 20:17

Thanks for the tip! I hadn't heard of The Witcher game, and now my friends and I are taking a look at it Smile

Sadly I never did finish many chapters of Neverwinter Nights. Nobody else liked it enough to keep going, and it wasn't as fun solo. Maybe I'll reinstall it though, and try again.
Back to top Go down
Pandoraman

PostSubject: Re: Just started playing Neverwinter Nights   Just started playing Neverwinter Nights EmptySun 29 Jul - 9:26

Hi,
you can check this website http://www.gamespot.com/pc/rpg/thewitcher/index.html
There are lots of screenshots and videos of the game.

I hadn't played it that much. But now I feel like playing it Shocked . I'll borrow it from a friend.
Back to top Go down
Living_Dead_Boy

Living_Dead_Boy

PostSubject: Re: Just started playing Neverwinter Nights   Just started playing Neverwinter Nights EmptyMon 30 Jul - 22:01

You mean NwN? If you want to we could try and quest, but the lag would probably be amazing Razz

Anyway, thanks for the extra link. I see there's a gameplay movie there too. Cool!
Back to top Go down
Pandoraman

PostSubject: Re: Just started playing Neverwinter Nights   Just started playing Neverwinter Nights EmptyTue 31 Jul - 13:24

Yes I mean NwN. We could try it but I have to get the game from a friend before. Does Neverwinter has a multiplayer part? I didn't know it. But it could be also difficult because of the time difference between us. You come from USA and I'm from europe.... Suspect
Back to top Go down
Living_Dead_Boy

Living_Dead_Boy

PostSubject: Re: Just started playing Neverwinter Nights   Just started playing Neverwinter Nights EmptyWed 1 Aug - 0:05

lol, oops, yeah, the time differences. I wasn't thinking. But yeah, it's pretty fun as single player, but best as a multiplayer.

If you get the edition of the game that I got it won't autopatch until after you manually patch it first. You'll be able to find random people to quest with Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just started playing Neverwinter Nights   Just started playing Neverwinter Nights Empty

Back to top Go down

Just started playing Neverwinter Nights
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~ Gifted ~ :: Community :: Off Topic-
Jump to: