~ Gifted ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome on Gifted. This message board is dedicated to the actor Shane Haboucha.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Happy Easter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Living_Dead_Boy

Living_Dead_Boy

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2005-12-25

Happy Easter Empty
PostSubject: Happy Easter   Happy Easter EmptySun 16 Apr - 18:33

If it's okay to say so without offending anyone, I wish everyone has had a happy Easter holiday with friends and/or family.

I didn't go to any church service. Just took my Mom and to a buffet dinner with a couple of old friends at a State Park.

I got home this afternoon and Marbles was really agitated. A little while ago she started having her kittens! There are four so far. They look nearly like her, very dark with tiger stripes I love you Maybe I'll post a picture for you.

A while ago I got a call from my younger sister. Her boyfriend proposed, and she's gonna get (re)married. I guess that's good news. He seems nice, but I haven't met him in person. She lives about 800 miles from me.

Also, welcome to the forum Katy, if you're reading. I'm glad more people are joining, and so far everyone seems like good people. I wish that all the new people will keep visiting and posting. Kind of sad when some drift away already. I know it's just a little fan site forum, but I just like this group for some reason I love you
Back to top Go down

Happy Easter
Page 1 of 1